Our wide range of blinds for HOMES, COMMERCIAL & RETAIL spaces.
We Supply & Install:
- Aluminium Venetian Blinds
- Tecwood Venetian Blinds
- Wooden Venetian Blinds
- Lantex Venetian Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Roller Blinds
- Tecwood Shutters
- Insect Screens
- Motorised Blinds Info
Aluminium Venetian Blinds
The Aluminium Venetian Blind remains one of the most popular blinds in South Africa.
- Available in 16mm, 25mm, 35mm and 50mm slats.
- A large range of colours and slat finishes are available, including MATT, GLOSS, WOODGRAIN, BRUSHED and PRINTED.
- 50mm blinds are available with the option of a 10mm or 25mm LADDER TAPE, instead of the traditional LADDER STRING.
- Gives effective sun and light control, at a very affordable price.
- Blinds with wire side guides are available, in order to secure the blind in the case of installing onto doors or slopes.
- Hold down brackets are not provided as standard but can be added at no charge.
- 50mm blinds can be MOTORISED, using a motor to control either tilt only, or tilt and lift functionality.
Tecwood Venetian Blinds
Supply and installation of Ventolite TECWOOD VENETIAN BLINDS in 50mm slats, in your colour choice, inclusive of components and operating system. High Profile Headrails to be color co-ordinated to slat color.
- No. of blinds, widths, heights and type of fixing required for accurate pricing.
- Specify whether manual or motorised operation required.
- Stack height is to be taken into account where relevant. More information on our WARRANTY.
Wooden Venetian Blinds
The WOODEN VENETIAN BLIND remains a premium classic blind offering, fitting in with traditional upmarket installations. It maintains a very unique look and feel using solid timber slatting, with it's slight grain variations inherent in the product.
- Available in 50mm width slats only.
- The slats are made of Solid Timber.
- Being a natural product variations in colour, grain & texture are inherent to the product.
- Our blinds meet International standards in UV stabilisation and colour fastness.
- These blinds are made for light control, slight light penetration does occur between slats even when closed.
Lantex Fabric Venetian Blinds
The Lantex Fabric VenetianBlinds brings a totally new “SOFT LOOK” to venetian blinds.
- Available in 50mm width slats only.
- Lantex slats are available in a stunning range of colors. Translucent and Room Darkening options are available.
- Lantex slats are much lighter in weight than traditional venetian blinds, allowing much wider and higher blinds to be made.
- Lantex slats are made from 100% DTY Polyester filament.
- Lantex slats create a very 'soft' feel, when compared to the hard and 'cold' surface finishes of traditional venetian blinds.
- Lantex slats are FIRE RETARDANT, ANTI-STATIC, ANTI-MICROBIAL, ANTIMYCOTIC.
- Lantex slats are 100% waterproof. This plays a very important role in allowing the user peace of mind in moist areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Lantex slats are UV stabalised to ensure color fastness over a long period of time.
- Lantex slats are extremely hard wearing, and are almost impossible to break. This may be the singulary most important benefit to the customer, for long term returns on the product, especially when compared to traditional forms of venetian blinds.
The TECWOOD SHUTTER has seen a new dawn and has become the market leading composite Shutter in South Africa. The new technically designed sliding and hinging systems are designed 100% in-house, calling upon our combined years of experience in the Shutter market. The result is a very well balanced and beautiful looking white Shutter at a very affordable price.
- Available in 89mm louvres.
- Available only in white.
- Clear-view tiltrod system.
- Beautiful selection of rebate frames available for Hinged applications.
- Tecwood material conforms to all International Testing Standards for color fastness.
- Stainless Steel hinges are available as an option, should you want to choose an outdoor application.
- Stainless Steel sliding latches are standard on all our Bi-Fold Systems, and can be ordered on the Hinged Systems for extra comfort.
- Aluminium reinforced louvres are used on all panels over 600mm wide, to ensure strength and stablitiy of the panels.
Insect Screens allow the free flow of fresh air through open windows, whilst keeping out insects without the use of pesticides.
- Insect screens are ideal for the home, canteens, hospitals, restaurants, food preparation areas and game lodges
- Screens can be operated both horizontally and vertically
- Sometimes used to discourage entry by monkeys
The VERTICAL BLIND keeps it place as the most effective sun control blind available in the market.
- Available in a wide range of fabrics and colours.
- A variety of textures and finishes, in block out and translucent fabrics.
- We have a tried and tested mechanism.
- All our fabrics meet International standards of fade resistance and dimensional stability.
- Vanes are available in 90mm and 127mm widths.
- For additonal privacy and sun protection, we can provide bigger overlaps between vanes.
The ROLLER BLIND has seen a new dawn and has become increasingly popular in South Africa. The new technically designed Screen fabrics are widely used in areas to reduce glare and UV transmission, while maintaining the view.
- The traditional fabrics are available in a wide range of both translucent and block out textures and colours.
- Screen fabrics are available in a variety of colours and openness factors.
- Many of the fabrics are available in wide widths allowing bigger blinds to be made.
- All materials we offer meet International standards of fade resistance and dimensional stability.
- Maximum width is 3200mm, maximum height is 3500mm, maximum overall size is dependent on the material weight.
- There are gaps on each side of the blind (20mm on the control side and 15mm on the non-control side). Channels can be installed to reduce light leakage. Decorative valances are available as an optional extra.
MOTORISED BLINDS INFORMATION
Most of our blinds can be motorised. It is also possible to install wind and sun sensors for blinds where necessary. It is best to install such products at the time of building, but retro-fitting is always possible.
We use Somfy motors for all our motorisation. Somfy are regarded as the most reliable blind motor on the market. The Somfy motors carry a five year guarantee.
The control of the product can be by a switch mounted on the wall or by remote control. It is possible to control a bank of products with one remote control or switch. All motors have limit switches to ensure effective operation.
Details for the various products are as follows: